Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-Ordered C-HR

Toyota_FanBoy

Hi Guys,

Well went ahead on the 19th September to Pre-Order the C-HR even though it started 7th October, went for the Excel Hybrid with all the trimmings would have gone for the Dynamic but the black roof and living by the coast in the summer that would have been ruined, roll On January 2017 and bye bye Nissan Leaf under 2 years old would have done finance but at 5.9% not worth doing, will be at South Bank on the 21st October around midday and will take some pictures.

Congrats. :D Are you champing at the bit to get it?

Will be interesting to get some real user feedback (albeit it's a smaller car than I need so not for me).

Yeah cant wait but will have to a few issues to say to my sales guy before I take delivery of the car but will sort it out on the test drive of one of the dealers cars.

Congrats! looking forward to the pics...

I cant make my mind up between the Excel or Dynamic... I like the LED lights as i think they look better??.. car looks more modern?   

Hi 786s13,

Went throught the spec with dealer just to make sure of the exact differences and we all agreed the wheels on the Excel are much nicer than the ones on the Dynamic, also the Excel had Humidifying NanoeTM air purifier  which the Dynamic does not which I find strange.

Dynamic Differences:

LED headlights (Excel has Projector & reflector halogen headlights )

Front LED fog lights (Excel not LED)

Rear LED lights (Excel Not LED)

Automatic headlight levelling (Not for Excel)

LED front light guide have no idea what that is

Bi-tone - Black Roof (Excel has colour coded roof)

18" black machined-face alloy wheels (5-double-spoke) Excel has 10 spoke much nicer in IMHO

Dark violet front door insert (Excel has Brown)

Anodised blue deco line on front door (Excel has Silver)

Sorry about the darkness of the pictures, had a chat to one of the guys 15th November onwards the dealers should see the c-HR's coming through for demo stock and Customer orders 3rd January onwards.

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

thanks for the photos.

hopefully will be seeing it this weekend. :)

786s13,

That model is in Metal Stream colour and is not road worthy and never will be the guy there showed me the JBL sound system and I was quite impressed :)

• 1 month later...

Was in yesterday at the dealership asked about the status of my car and was told it's at the port ready for Dealer Delivery 10th January sometime, am annoyed that the UK has a launch date and yet the rest of Europe does not so it will sit at the docks for a month grrrr.

TThen n if you had it now, it will be registered in 2016, whereas having it around the launch date it will be registered in 2017. Make a small difference when you come to change it.

Yeah Frosty just dont understand why UK is the only country that has a lauch date for customer deliveries and yet everywhere is europe if it's delivered they can already pick it up already, like you say I'll want it registered 2017 so did not really matter just dont understand why UK get the cras that much later, why did other countrys get 5 pre production cars they could drive round a track where as we had to wait in the UK till the dealers got the production models.

Wonder whether right hand drive versions came slightly later in the ramping up of production volumes.

Yeah maybe Frosty just puzzles me the way Toyota do things thats all :biggrin:

I'm looking at getting this but am waiting for 17 plate..

Hopefully there might even be discounts around once the big hype has calmed a little. I've never brought a car at full RRP. 

9 hours ago, 786s13 said:

I'm looking at getting this but am waiting for 17 plate..

Hopefully there might even be discounts around once the big hype has calmed a little. I've never brought a car at full RRP. 

Neither do I normally but I thought yolo and TBH when I've bought a new car after a while I've got very little discount so thought sod it lets have some fun, needed to get out current car ASAP and I have a friend that will by this C-HR when I move on to the next so am not too worried.

• 3 weeks later...

C-HR Finally Here !!!!

Hi Guys,
My C-HR was delivered to the dealer today with the protection pack on, salesman emailed me at 7pm and said in his email "Do you want to come and look at your new car tomorrow" with a front view picture of it I'll post pictures once I pick it up so you'll have to wait :P

• Like 1

Well I weakened so here are pictures I took today not PDI'd just sitting waiting:

photo_2017-01-04_10-55-57.jpg

photo_2017-01-04_10-56-08.jpg

photo_2017-01-04_10-55-53.jpg

photo_2017-01-04_10-56-04.jpg

Just a few issues to sort 1) Protection pack is incomplete not driver or passenger scuff plates and boot liner was not designed for the C-HR and does not fit properly but the rest is there, called Customer Relations and they are going to look into it and only 5 miles on the clock :)

Quite a respectable test of the C-HR hybrid in today's Autocar (04/01/17). Gained 4 out of 5 stars.

Looks very nice!... Congrats ! :) 

@786s13 Thanks :)

Just rung up Adrian Flux as they currently insure my car for £315 and got a quote for the C-HR £525 I thought okay seems abit expensive so asked thats £525 less £315 and the answer back was not thats the amount you need to pay, stated what £835 for a years insurance wow , Direct Line was the best price £385 but to cancel Andrian Flux the insurer does the refund prorata and Adrian Flux take £25 and commission off the refund I think thats a cheek considering they could not compete.(Rant Over)

Adrian Flux are a broker - so they will charge for cancellation in addition to the insurer.

Had an email from the dealer last night, issues should be sorted early next week and I can pick the car up on the C-HR launch on the 10th January. :biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink::biggrin::wink:

Hi,

I'm sorry we couldn't be more competitive for your new vehicle. Did we offer any alternative price with an alternative insurer at all?

Regards,

Dan.

11 hours ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi,

I'm sorry we couldn't be more competitive for your new vehicle. Did we offer any alternative price with an alternative insurer at all?

Regards,

Dan.

Hi Dan, 

i asked your team to change the excess up to £400 and they went away for 3 minutes and was told all the companies were coming up £900+

Had a few phonecalls from the saleman yesterday about sorting the 3 day take home insurance to get the car registered once I'm at the dealership, car will have a few extras missing which were ordered in December, boot liner as it's the wrong one and there are 3 types for Hybrid and non hybrid also the front scuff plates which the supplier of them is late to deliver so will return at a later date to get that fitted, cross fingers for tomorrows call