Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking sensor issue

Auristi

Hi

My Auris Hybrid (2016) have got following issue. The front parking sensor give sometimes continous beeb, soon after I select D gear.

I have encounter this issue two times (it rain in both time). Next day the system works perfect. I have check the sensors, the is no visible dirt/damage on it. Car is eight month old (8000 km)

In my experience, that is how parking sensors can behave in the rain, especially if they are dirty.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We've had parking sensors on several new cars, and not experienced any difference behaviour from them in weather.

As the car in question is a 2016 vehicle, get back to your dealer and report the issue.

Hi 

you can check front sensors with dry paper or cloth  - is there a water around sensor and check position (sensor should be ~0.5mil. out of the bumper) if is not try to push it outside gently

Aye, water's the favourite cause of sensor problems for most cars. Shouldn't be happening on a 2016 model, though. Get thee to thy dealer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links