Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Orange edition.

exmedman

I took delivery of a Yaris 'orange edition' one week ago. Not seen another one yet.

i have just about got used to it now after having RAVS for the last ten years.

Nice to have the smoothness of petrol again after the diesels.

My wife and I both like it very much---just about got used to the colour!

Anybody spotted one yet?

Hi,

My mate has just bought one, we are going to pick it up on friday. 1.3 petrol.

Steve.

5 hours ago, exmedman said:

I took delivery of a Yaris 'orange edition' one week ago. Not seen another one yet.

i have just about got used to it now after having RAVS for the last ten years.

So does your proifile need updating from the Rav?

Yes:smile: I will have to get a picture of the Orange, and then try and remenber how to do it:blush:

Steve I am sure he will be delighted with it. I would be interested to know what insurance he is paying for it...

Gerry.

£300 to insure with Toyota or £205 with LV (reduced from £240 as existing customer). That's a 51 year old, 15000 miles per annum, in Cornwall.

Steve.

Steve, my insurance isn't due until December but LV have quoted £322 without courtesy car. That is for 4,000 miles per year.

I think I am being stung because I am eighty ;-) I have plenty of time to have a look round but I am not too optimistic...

Gerry

The Which? Recommended Providers for car insurance, based on a customer score and a good policy standard, in descending order, are:

1. NFU Mutual

2. Toyota

3. LV

4. John Lewis

5. Saga

6. Directline

7. Aviva

As regards LV, go back to them and ask whether they can do something on price, or, if they have an updated policy, whether they have another, cheaper policy they can move you onto (but check how cover compares between the two).

As regards comparison sites, bear in mind that the majority are owned by an insurance group or similar, so aren't as independent as they might appear.

Could also try Toyota Owners Club insurance - 

Hi,

If anyone needs any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be only too pleased to try and help.

Regards,

Dan.

To get a quote simply FREEPHONE 0800 5876 317

I did ring them up. ( If anyone needs any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be only too pleased to try and help.)

Where does one drop a line to ?  I would like to speak to DAN. Is he real :rolleyes:

On 03/11/2016 at 10:06 AM, exmedman said:

Dan, how do I contact you?

Gerry.

Hi Gerry,

As mentioned you can either give us a call on the club's official number 0800 5876 317, or PM me on here and I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards

Dan

Due to pick-up my Orange Edition Hybrid this coming week. I don't think my wife believed me when I said the skyview roof was a solar panel tho' 😎

I hope you are as pleased with it as we are with ours. Don't forget to get a shelf for the boot :smile:

Gerry.

• Like 1