Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Selling/giving away a TNS510 receiver

bobshopsupreme

Hello,

First post. I recently replaced the TNS510 in my Auris Hybrid with a Carplay system. That means I have the old unit sitting in my garage. It's in full working order and it's available for free to a good home (+ postage costs) if anyone needs to replace a defective unit. I checked on eBay and it seems these don't get sold very often/at all. Is that because they are locked to the vehicle they are installed in?

I don't have the wiring harness because I used that to wire up the Carplay unit so it's just the TNS510 itself.

Please let me know if you're interested, and apologies if I've broken the rules by using the forum for this purpose. I'd prefer that someone gets some use out of it rather than it sitting in the garage or getting thrown out.

On a related note I found loads of great information on this forum about how to wire in the carplay unit. The installer had no idea how to make the camera turn on when you put it in reverse (not possible on hybrids apparently...) so I did it myself and it works perfectly. So thanks for the great resource.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 13 Plate Auris Hatchback Sport non Hybrid, will this fit in my Car as I need a new unit ?

• 1 year later...

Hi Alex, do you still offer this one? I guess not anymore after more than a year but still, worth a try. Cheers.

Franti

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links