Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe I solved problem d-cat code P0093 ,big leak inside with starting problems when cold engine.

im_ka

Under code P0093 is hiding many reason.And I deceided to solve problem yourself.I found repair manual for denso HP3 supply pump and

read principle of operation . I was sure 80% that problem is in pump.Of course I started to break up anyway should buy a second-hand,that is cheaper than repair or to buy new. I checked SCV ok, feed rotor pump for screches or big play,looked good,reduction valve also work and filter was clean.Than  I disrupted one of element with plunger..In element inside has two valves suction and check .Checked out plunger for wear demages,was ok.When  move plunger you can feel as both valves working sucking and make pressure.Than discrupted other and I found that plunger dont sucking in, but free moveinng without action ,check valve is working,I did not want screw up suction valve because is necessary special torque  key  tool ,took air gun ang cleaned up valve began to work.I put back pumping up in pump fuel and after second pushing botton I will start engine.Now I will wait couple of day and try in the mornig than is colder outside start engine and will see not inside air and fuel leak to tank.Let see.

• 1 month later...

Hi!Finally I solved this problem.One of injector leaked to tank and pressure all the time dropped down and pump  couldnt reached set pressure.Suction control valve on pump all time was totaly opened that ensure a large amount of fuel and as a result one suction valve stucked open that gave false impression for problem.But now all is ok.I bought used injector with same number and calibrate for amount of fuel.The general problem was to take out injectors two of them took lots of time.I had made special tool and with God words this was done.