Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Plz someone help me before I set fire to my Celica T Sport

COZZY2

ive bought a celica gen7 tsport 2005 190bph with ss suspension i love the car but ive had a problem since day one if i drive on my own the car is unstable at speed (anything over 60mph) i took to a sports car garage and he diagnosed that a front strut was sezing no were can i buy one as all i have found is the macferson set up for celica gen7 nothing for ss ver im losing the will to live 

Shouting removed.

Post moved to the Celica club.

6 hours ago, COZZY2 said:

ive bought a celica gen7 tsport 2005 190bph with ss suspension i love the car but ive had a problem since day one if i drive on my own the car is unstable at speed (anything over 60mph) i took to a sports car garage and he diagnosed that a front strut was sezing no were can i buy one as all i have found is the macferson set up for celica gen7 nothing for ss ver im losing the will to live 

This guy on eBay seems to be breaking a lot of Celicas, so might be worth dropping him a line to see what he's got.

eBay shop for breaking Toyotas

I've never heard of a UK registered car such as a T Sport having Super-Strut suspension, so this unusual to say the least. Are you sure it's not a 190 that was imported in 2005?.

The eBay seller is called Amit, and he is absolutely brilliant, I cannot praise him enough. He will be able to help, even if it means converting to McPherson using used components.

Please keep us advised of developments.

• 2 weeks later...

Your unlikely to pick up the parts locally/ non franchise as EU spec Celica Gen7 did not have SS so there is no aftermarket demand but your local Toyota dealer should be able to get the correct parts :

Untitled.png

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links