Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 1.8 Hybrid member

Carl1983

Hi

just thought I'd share the new addition to my Toyota family and say hi. Currently we still have the family car which is a 2013 avensis tourer T Spirit and up until the weekend I had a Corolla 2.0 D4D SR which I use for work. I was very worried about going for the hybrid as I do quite a lot of motorway miles, the Corolla would average around 55mpg. Anyway, picked the Auris Hybrid up at the weekend and I love it, great car. Currently done 240 miles of mainly motorway driving and it's averaging 61.4mpg, happy with that. It's a 61 plate only done 29k got a good deal on it, paid just under 8k , Toyota main dealer,has a full set of Michelin pilot sport 3s on,  I attached some pics. They have also extended the warranty for another year, so seemed a good deal to me.Do you guys have an extra tips on do's and don't's ?

IMG_3877.JPG

IMG_3862.JPG

IMG_3881.JPG

Hello Carl - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• 6 months later...

Hi Carl,

I have recently bought this car from "Car shop" Northampton. Can I ask why you owned it for such a short period of time? I hope that you didn't have any problems with it . It seems to me to be a good car. I'd appreciate any information you can give me. I have the service book but there are no supporting service documents. Was the last service on 27.3.17 an intermediate or full service do you remember?

Kind regards

Andy

Hi andy

wow how good you've found me on here. Drop me a PM with your contact number if you want and I'll run through everything with you?

cheers

carl