Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Advice!

Aamir2892

Hi All

Just some advice needed for any Compressor or CTS experts please. First is the speedometer needle on mine sits below 0 mph.  The gauge works fine but when at a stop its below 0 mph which is annoying. Does anyone know how to re-calibrate the needles or does it involve removing the needle and placing it back again? I have tried moving the needle with the ignition on fighting the resistance to get it to move but as soon as you turn the ignition off the needle falls back to the same position, even put the needle to 60 mph mark it still drops back to under 0!!! :wallbash:

Also when I turn the ignition to the on position. the Engine management light flashes 4 or 5 times before staying solid. It isn't on when the engine is running and theirs no codes, stored or pending just when turning the ignition to the ON position.

Many Thanks!

20161031_135830887_iOS.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links