Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Disk Full Of Avatars

gus

any of you moderating guru's out there help me out with this one.

i have just managed to get my hands on a CD-rom full of pictures that have been sized and cut to be used as Avatars.

i am willing to share this members of TOC but unsure how to go about getting them on the forum. there is quite a lot of them to choose from

they were originaly sent to a web site that costs £1.50 a time and sends them to your mobile (eg wallpapers)

but somehow fell into my hands hhhhmnmmmmm

any ideas fellas and i will open the access up to all TOC members enabling a wide variety of avatars to use

:thumbsup:

Quite surprised m8, thought you were an IT "kiddy". Someone will know...theyre all zzzzzzzzzzzzzz'

i know how to do it but didnt want to stick a whole disk of stuff in the gallery and take up all the space. need a little guidance from a moderator so i dont waste my time putting them in the wrong place and getting my wrist slapped. :thumbsup:

Someone will know...theyre all zzzzzzzzzzzzzz'

Wanna bet :P

How many's on the disk Gus and are they all ok to view, i.e. not in bad taste etc

How many's on the disk Gus and are they all ok to view, i.e. not in bad taste etc

Theres about 300 all together, not exactly bad taste, there are one or two that might be better off in the Gold forums.........girlies etc, but basically if you've seen it advertised as a wallpaper for a mobile phone its on this disk.

gus if you can get me a copy of the cd i have enough space to host them all

Rhaines PM your address Buddy, Burning disk as we speak........ooops no im not realy IM making a back up copy for my own use and nobody elses....copyright copyright copyright. :ffs: :crybaby: PM me Rhaines

You may have notice my Avatar changing on a regular basis, well all the images i have used have come from the same resource. :thumbsup:

Well I hope you get it sorted mate. Just got a Sony Ericsson T630 a few weeks back and on the search for some good wallpapers for it.

Good Luck!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links