Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch and go - Google and tomtom "server not available

Packard

Hi, running touch and go (first version) in 2013 Auris tourer, for last few days I keep getting server not available on tom tom and Google on line search, and "address download" (send from PC) also not working.

im running with 4g, and weather works fine.

I've updated via toolbox weather and glass of water but no other update seen.  I've disconnected and reconnected and re entered all passwords but nothing happens or changes.

no changes have been made of my phone. And other phones connected that used to work now also fail..

any suggestions, trip to dealers? I have asked Toyota via Facebook if the server is down at totoyta but they didn't understand

thanks in advance

have you checked in MyToyota that the subscriptions for those are still active? (iirc they are for 5 years so they should be)

Hi, I've logged in and everything  seems to be shown as active and working ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I still have same after call to Toyota they couldn't answer the question if he Google and tomtom and send to sat nav from PC function was offline (it appears to be).

so I took to main Toyota delaership, they agree it's not working and device looks ok (as does my phone)' they have logged tech help request with Toyota U.K., of which I now await updates.

does this affect anyone else, I actually like the sat nav as long as the Google function works !

Hi Packard, I send request for help/answer about new update for sat nav to Toyota yesterday and still waiting for replay to me back by Toyota !

also Toyota's website is not working properly  

36 minutes ago, Draco said:

also Toyota's website is not working properly  

in what way? It seems fine here.

Hi, I've the same problem. Connection is established, but searching or downloading from server is not working :(

Update - dealer awaiting Toyota U.K. Formal reply back still...

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing, I have done nothing to the car (or my phone)  I clicked online search and it works both google and tom tom

Dealer was still awaiting Toyota to reply..

anyone elses now working ?.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links