Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1997 RAV 4 Drivers seat swap

Pencapchew

Hi, I've a 1997 RAV and the drivers seat cushion is completely worn out. Is it possible to swap it with the passenger side? Also does anyone know of a good Toyota breakers yard where I could pick up a new seat or what other models of Toyota could I use? I'm based in the North of Scotland so not that convenient but am used to high postage costs. On a side note I'm very impressed with the RAV, no issues with it at all and still looks great..had some snow here last few days and it handled perfectly. 

Screenshot_20160419-172218.png

Yup, I have the Freesport three door model, same year... brilliant vehicle.  I have had it for twelve years and apart from engine oil and filter I have only ever repaced the spark plugs, brake pads and discs in that time.  My drivers seat suffers the same... you have to bear in mind that the seat squab levers are handed left/right. So not a straight swap;  I have a similar colour cotton bath towel drapped over my seat; more comftable than the polyestor seat fabric and hides the saggy seat material.

You could probably find a seat at a scrappers... most of them are networked with regards to stock, so just contact one near you and they could probably find one for you.

Anyone know if a 2001 drivers seat would fit straight into my 1997 RAV? 

Thanks 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links