Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

kblevis

kblevis

Greetings,fellow Members.

First of all, the Season's Greetings to you all.Next,a question-Is it possible to buy non projector headlamps for my 2007, Toyota D4D RAV 4? I've seen them on an American website but they'd dip the wrong way. I'm only asking as I cannot get any decent light out of the projectors I've got fitted.I've cleaned the lenses back to new but they're still bad at night. I have Bosch Purelight bulbs in them,(dipped beam) to no avail. I'd appreciate your comments on this matter.Many thanks,kblevis.

Since I replaced halogen bulbs with hid bulbs in mine the light has vastly improved. We'll worth it imo.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5

1 hour ago, kblevis said:

Greetings,fellow Members.

First of all, the Season's Greetings to you all.Next,a question-Is it possible to buy non projector headlamps for my 2007, Toyota D4D RAV 4? I've seen them on an American website but they'd dip the wrong way. I'm only asking as I cannot get any decent light out of the projectors I've got fitted.I've cleaned the lenses back to new but they're still bad at night. I have Bosch Purelight bulbs in them,(dipped beam) to no avail. I'd appreciate your comments on this matter.Many thanks,kblevis.

I'm not sure if you can get lights like the American ones. I would go with hid bulbs or new lenses although they are expensive. New lenses provide really good lights. 👍

Greetings, Kos_ta and onthegow.Many thanks for your rapid answers to my question.One more request,can I fit HID bulbs straight in or do they need a conversion kit? If so,would you have any idea of the cost? Once again,thanks for all your advice,regards,kblevis.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links