Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

is it worth it upgrading from auris hybrid business edition?

Auris2010

Ive got an auris hybrid icon + 64 plate, love the car, had it for 2 years now  and as almost everyone does, you have the option to either return the car or keep it or swap it to another newer model (under finance agreement), went to my dealers this morning and was given a deal with an auris hybrid business model + protection pack for 0% interest again for 3 1/2 yrs. My payment offered was lesser than the one im paying out the moment, actually £6 cheaper.. The one that bothers me is theres not much difference between the icon + and the business model, plus what makes it difficult is that the customization/personalisation I have to made the car look different from others.  that makes me thinking is it really worth it to change from icon + to a  business model hybrid? Just want to know what others think.  Thanks

I've got a Business Edition, as far as I know your Icon + is more or less the same spec (if not better). All you are really going to get is slightly different facelift details and maybe some gadgets with the TSS, which I decided against paying extra for.

I think you have to be careful that you don't end up paying too much for what you've got, as all you are doing is extending your borrowing term for what is basically the same car.

Thanks for the reply.  Actually looking out for the difference between the two and pretty much the have the same spec. I think your right despite the new deal is much cheaper im just exending my borrowing and wont get out of the loop of owning a car outright.  Is the business edition got rear privacy windows?  Thanks!

Hi, it doesn't have rear privacy glass. It is slightly tinted compared to the front glass but not privacy windows.

It's a personal choice but I would only change if I needed a different type of car ie bigger/smaller/4x4 etc or to get significantly improved technology. I guess the other reasons are to get a cheaper car if you need to save money, or to get a better car if that's what you want. 

If the dealer wants to sell you a car - and this is a good time of year to buy - it's worth being a bit cheeky, tell them you want the top spec (Excel or whatever it is) for the same monthly payment and see what they offer ☺

Thanks! Have tried to get the excel but they say monthly payment will definitely go up. But i think would keep this car for now!  C HR looks great though!  

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links