Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Co. Car Dilema

dave5282

Which company car shoudl I opt for, and why  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which company car shoudl I opt for, and why

• Corsa 1.3CDTI-very efficient but a bit slow
    • Corsa 1.4SRI-not as efficient but a bit nippy

get the SRI........

crash it into a ditch and set fire to it, claim its an unsafe deathtrap and demand they give you a toyota instead!

SRi is a bit lower and a firmer ride, I think it will be a bit more fun round the lanes, tempted just to choose that.

But I may go for a test drive

Crikey dave get a grip of yourself, there is no way i'll allow you to get the CDTI corsa - it's just so sensible it's boring! :lol:

Once again, which one would you want to get into and drive each morning? :P :D

Its like having an angel, our emma, sat on my left shoulder saying get the CDTi, and a devil, being 70pc of TOC, and sam sat on my right

:wacko:

lol sorry dave :D

why don't you test drive both - take emma with you, and slightly 'under drive' the cdti .... just to make sure she agrees the SRi is the one to get ;)

sounds like a good plan!

over rev and select wrong gears and drive it like a bag of poo, and then give the SRI the once over :D

sounds like a good plan!

over rev and select wrong gears and drive it like a bag of poo, and then give the SRI the once over :D

Thats what my old man says my drivings like any :lol: how LOL

DIESEL POWER!!!!!

As my slogan says, People buy horse power, but drive torque! B) Better driving in trafic jams and reaaaaaaly good efficience.

let me say, Performance not only means faster, stronger or louder, but also quieter and more efficient (IMO)

Also you will have the nice turbo song everytime ;)

Go DTi :yes:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

The advantage of a company car is huge...

You dont pay a penny for the car, insurance, servicing, repairs etc...

On the downside, you have to pay tax on it, you dont build your no claims (but you wont lose it either), and you have limited choice...

But that said, it does save you money.. I had a company car with my last company (a Laguna!!), whereas i get a car allowance now...

The difference between the two is that I can buy whatever car i want under the CA scheme, but all the costs are mine. The main benifit is that my company is basically buying a car for me (if you do the math right ;) ).

In your situation Dave, I would say take the co car, and out of the two, take the SRI, the economy is reasonable...

And as for getting around your missues, just explain that the diesel would be like driving a tractor, smelly, noisey and smokey (not 100% true, but she should buy it).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links