Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Music connection issue

Jtustin

Just recently I can't connect my Sony z2 android  phone for streaming music or internet you tube music  it connects fine to make calls send messages etc which I use when parked up but just spins on display and want find bluetooth device when I select media it was working fine till recently and am not aware I've altered any settings on phone or system have tried deleteing and reconnecting phone ,ironically my stepdaughters iPhone 6 plus works fine to stream and listen to music iam at a loss what the problem is my system is the touch n go with sat nav

Have you tried the following. Unpair the phone and remove pairing from the touch & go too. Reboot the phone, and then pair the phone to the touch & go. The pairing should be voice and multi media streaming. 

What Android version are you using? It should not make too much difference to the bluetooth, since the model is actually younger than the car. Maybe an update?  

Here is the Sony site - http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz3plus/software/

I don't own or use a Sony Xperia Z2 or have Touch & Go, so these are only suggestions.  

Could be a software update on the phone, I had a problem with my iPhone the other month. Everything worked when paired for a while and a few days later, I had to pair it again, Also had been breaking up. A later update had cured it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links