Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Prius - 2016's safest large family car

FROSTYBALLS

Hi Frosty,

Thanks for this. I love the safety features of my new Prius. Wouldn't want to be involved in a crash but it's nice to know my car has this 5star rating. I think Toyota should make sure the public know about these test results since I'm sure there are plenty of people out their who would choose to buy this new model. By the way I've downloaded the up to date version of the multimedia but because of trips I'm having to take abroad I just haven't had time to install it yet. Hopefully it will be fine when I do.

Thanks Frosty, but   http://blog.toyota.co.uk/under-the-skin-of-the-toyota-prius-g

...............but this looks more interesting, and even the extreme graphics give some coherence to all the swoops & scallops of the Shell

PeteB may even like the wheel choice?????

17 hours ago, barrycoll said:

...  PeteB may even like the wheel choice?????

Gosh yes, ordered a set already, along with the seat and body kit.  Just waiting for Santa to deliver now!  :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links