Save Up To 15% Off For Members
    • Review Your Toyota
      Review Your Toyota
    • 1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
      1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
    • Huge Range of Toyota Parts
      Huge Range of Toyota Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

pw96

My 2004 T-Sport

29 posts in this topic

Some insurance companies are really ana**y retentive when it comes to mods.

Who are you with?  Try phoning them again and tell them you are going for a permanent air filter rather than a changeable one.

25 minutes ago, KenMavor said:

Some insurance companies are really ana**y retentive when it comes to mods.

Who are you with?  Try phoning them again and tell them you are going for a permanent air filter rather than a changeable one.

Im with 1st Central, I would swap insurer but they have the cheapest policy for me by far.

As soon as I said air filter they said it was unacceptable. I didn't even get a chance to tell them what kind of filter it was

I have not updated this in a while, the corolla is still going strong with 117k miles on the clock. Here is some stuff I have done since:

Blitz SUS Power panel filter

Spark Plugs (Denso Iridium SK20R11)

Mintex pads and MTEC slotted rotors

New Dunlop Sport BluResponse tyres all round (205/55/16) with alignment

I have bought gear oil but too lazy to change it

I tried to restore the headlights like I did on my old car but they still look pretty bad, I will need to try something different.

I painted the strut bar since it was rusted, also tidied up the engine bay. Here are some pics:

6.thumb.jpg.71559019580777d7da62859a60afdea4.jpg1.thumb.jpg.c1e6d832e9db60bd0de9c32addf930c1.jpg1.thumb.jpg.66b4fe9e515c8d3856324b190a86b5ae.jpg5.thumb.jpg.ae89799830669d7820b7888e344feb0d.jpgt_sport_pics.thumb.jpg.5a3d128fe9f9745c6abed2b429947aa5.jpg

2 people like this

looking good buddy. Spent a fair few quid the last couple of months. Keep it up mate 👍