Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2004 T-Sport

pw96

Some insurance companies are really ana**y retentive when it comes to mods.

Who are you with?  Try phoning them again and tell them you are going for a permanent air filter rather than a changeable one.

25 minutes ago, KenMavor said:

Some insurance companies are really ana**y retentive when it comes to mods.

Who are you with?  Try phoning them again and tell them you are going for a permanent air filter rather than a changeable one.

Im with 1st Central, I would swap insurer but they have the cheapest policy for me by far.

As soon as I said air filter they said it was unacceptable. I didn't even get a chance to tell them what kind of filter it was

• 6 months later...

I have not updated this in a while, the corolla is still going strong with 117k miles on the clock. Here is some stuff I have done since:

Blitz SUS Power panel filter

Spark Plugs (Denso Iridium SK20R11)

Mintex pads and MTEC slotted rotors

New Dunlop Sport BluResponse tyres all round (205/55/16) with alignment

I have bought gear oil but too lazy to change it

I tried to restore the headlights like I did on my old car but they still look pretty bad, I will need to try something different.

I painted the strut bar since it was rusted, also tidied up the engine bay. Here are some pics:

6.thumb.jpg.71559019580777d7da62859a60afdea4.jpg1.thumb.jpg.c1e6d832e9db60bd0de9c32addf930c1.jpg1.thumb.jpg.66b4fe9e515c8d3856324b190a86b5ae.jpg5.thumb.jpg.ae89799830669d7820b7888e344feb0d.jpgt_sport_pics.thumb.jpg.5a3d128fe9f9745c6abed2b429947aa5.jpg

• Like 3

looking good buddy. Spent a fair few quid the last couple of months. Keep it up mate 👍

• Like 1