Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Differences in the 1.0 engine - Aygo vs Yaris

kaliope

There are a few differences between the 1.0 on Aygo I and Yaris II. I made a summary:

For the UK market, the first generation Aygo gained VSC (ESP) as standard from August 2013. This type of fitment can vary from market to market, depending on how the importing organisation decides the specifications of the vehicles they sell.

Don't know if Sweden qualifies as mainland Europe but we have had ESP in all Aygos from late 2007 on wards. Ours is march 2008 and has ESP. ESP is mandatory here. By the way the ESP in Aygo is rather odd compared to BMW. The Aygo ESP cuts out the engine power and tries to correct the slide only slightly, so you could end up diagonally placed on the slippery road. The BMW ESP is more intelligent . It tries and succeeds in correcting the slide quite well and often gets you back on track. The Aygo bleeps frantically when trying to correct the slide. BMW does the job quietly.

Yes, Sweden is included within mainland or Continental Europe