Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rust on Aygo, C1, 107

kaliope

Whatever marque or model, one is bound to see some corrosion on what may be a 9/10 year old vehicle.

tbh for a 9 year old car that doesn't look bad - it is pretty much only surface.

This is only surface rust. Aygos are easy cars to rust treat DIY. Buy 10 cans of rust spray, a good breathing mask for yourself, protective clothing, raise the car on stands so that u can crawl under. Spray the anti rust thingy in all the holes under the car and from inside the engine compartment, holes behind the car etc. Make a note of all the holes and spaces to treat beforehand and then do it methodically so that you do not miss out. I did rust proofing to my Aygo a few years ago and there is no rust at all. Summer is the best time to work with your car outside so that the fumes do not overpower you inside the garage.

It actually does not look too bad to me at all. One problem remains though, is the water leakage near the boot area.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links