Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Farewell IQ

IQ Old git

Well after 2 years of trouble free (and cheap) motoring and 35k miles My Iq3 has gone and I have swapped it for a 12yr old 5dr Yaris T sport, (the same as my previous car but prob not as good) There are things I will miss, the auto wipers, the stop/start, (brill) the starter button. (I keep forgetting to put the keys in the yaris) and of course the turning circle. But I deffo wont miss the lack of low down urge and the constant need for changing gear, which was my sole reason for going back to a T sport. Also the £30 tax and 56mpg. You dont know until its too late that the car you had was the perfect car for you, so £3000 later Im back to where I was. I hope the new owner will appreciate its best feature which was the sunroof I had fitted. All I now need to work out is how to change my profile to Tsport Old Git.

I hope you are as happy with T-Sport as you was with the old one.

Drive happy :driving:

12 year old car, hope you have made the right choice??

Good luck

RE T sport. Thanks Guys. Im certainly enjoying the 'drive'. Almost got rid of the plethora of rattles. Just one major one left which appears to be coming from the sunroof winder. Have sprayed it with wd40 & silicon but still it rattles. Tried without success to undo screw on handle, have squirted inside headlining to no avail. Cant seem to find any info/pictures of mechanism to try to see what could be rattling. Nitemare. Apart from a few annoying scratches and a poor repair to ns rear door, bodywork (thunder)  looks fine, my 'man' has given it the once over and pronounced it 'good' Had a set of Dunlop sport blu response fitted yesterday. £288 ouch. as the mix on there which were hardly worn were 8yrs old. Its getting better with every drive, so assume it was suffering from a severe lack of use. I do of course keep trying to put it into 6th. Ha. and oh yes gearchange is crap, arnt they all. Otherwise I'm enjoying ease of entry, comfortable seats, low speed urge, and brill all round visibility, all things missing on poor old Iq. As for it being 12yrs old. So what, its a toyota. Cheers everyone. Hope this dosnt end up in wrong place, as have failed to change my profile to read T sport Old Git. rather than Iq Old Git

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links