Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trd Strut Brace Pic's

Envy Performance Ltd

Just got this TRD brace in for a customer and I thought I would share the pictures with you as there are not many good pics of it on the net, enjoy. Looks like a substantial piece of kit but I would not expect any less from TRD!

TRDStrutbrace2.jpg

TRDStrutbrace1.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Looks very nice! How much out of interest? And how long did it take 2 arrive and will it fit all models?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Ryan: there on the ENVY site under suspension, £195 all in, and all models are listed i think take a look :thumbsup:

Ryan: there on the ENVY site under suspension, £195 all in, and all models are listed i think take a look :thumbsup:

I'm far too lazy 2 do that! Thanks Niz!

no probs mate :thumbsup:

i really want one now ive seen the pics :drool::drool::drool: , i

m gonna be at ENVY tommorow so might get a look close up if im lucky :P

Ok another n00b question

does a strut brace stop the engine vibrating a lot? Cos to me it looks like a support bracket.

No it tightens up the suspension and makes the car handle alot better! Think it pulls the struts closer together or sumthin!

yea stiffens up the whole of the front end of the car and stops the frend end flexing so much wen under strain when conering, theres some info under the group buy in the pinned section

haha okies that reply was terrible, full of stupid typos, man look at the time 2.20am think id best go 2 bed lol nite peeps

That looks like a daddy of all struts man! Wouldnt mind having one myself, but then again i should hopefully be getting one from the group buy!

Cant wait! :D

Gorgeous Strut brace, but not so gorgeous price :(

I was gonna get one, but settled for an adjustable Sparco one from Demon Tweeks. Paid £67.50 (VAT & carriage included). Just waiting for it to arrive. I wanted a polished aliuminium one, but had to settle for a red one as that is the only colour the Yaris ones come in.

Omg thats exactly the combo i want .. and it looks wicked mate! And so clean too! :drool:

If i had that engine bay i'd be flashing it to everyone i see! :lol:

Hey btw .. how do u get that engine bay sooo clean!?

Cos i think i need to get some of what you're using and use it on my car! :lol:

Very nice bit of kit that is :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Here are some pics of it installed :D

TRDstrutbracefront.jpg

TRDstrutbraceside.jpg

Now that does look nice!

Is it easy to fit?

I think the car is about 1wk old!  Damn nice, induction kit, strut brace  :drool:  ohhhhhhhh  :drool:

1 Week old!? .. Damn you :cacker:

Why cant my car look like that after 2 years!? :crybaby:

Is it easy to fit?

Really simple m8 but you do need a torque wrench to do it properly. My m8 managed to borrow one from a mechaniic friend of his for the afternoon. :)

Takes a while tho as you have to remove the wipers, wiper motor, plastic bits below the windscreen and the drip tray underneath that. You also have to drill holes in the metal drip tray and remove the Toyota bonnet switch... Haven't quite figured out how I'm gonna get that back in yet! I've still got the one for the Clifford alarm installed so don't even think about trying to steal it! ;) :lol:

Chappers: The car celebrates it 1 weeks old birthday tomorrow! :hokus-pokus:

I'm totally skint now so no more mods for a long time... Well apart from the one that hasn't been delivered yet... :ph34r:

I'm totally skint now so no more mods for a long time... Well apart from the one that hasn't been delivered yet... :ph34r:

Which is???

U better be comin 2 this meet at the SECC, i want 2 c this car! :D