Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trd Strut Brace Pic's

Envy Performance Ltd

Is it easy to fit?

Really simple m8 but you do need a torque wrench to do it properly. My m8 managed to borrow one from a mechaniic friend of his for the afternoon. :)

Takes a while tho as you have to remove the wipers, wiper motor, plastic bits below the windscreen and the drip tray underneath that. You also have to drill holes in the metal drip tray and remove the Toyota bonnet switch... Haven't quite figured out how I'm gonna get that back in yet! I've still got the one for the Clifford alarm installed so don't even think about trying to steal it! ;) :lol:

Chappers: The car celebrates it 1 weeks old birthday tomorrow! :hokus-pokus:

I'm totally skint now so no more mods for a long time... Well apart from the one that hasn't been delivered yet... :ph34r:

Looks great fitted! Good news your part arrived this afternoon and will be dispatched Tommorow!

Thanks

Kevin

I'm totally skint now so no more mods for a long time... Well apart from the one that hasn't been delivered yet... :ph34r:

:ph34r: oooh :ph34r: Tell me, tell me

Since where talking Strut Braces on this thread here are some pics of the Polished Cusco 40D with gray ends. Looks very nice and is cheaper than the TRD item although not as functional or well made as the TRD item IMHO. Cusco also do the same oval shaft polished strut brace but with the anodised blue ends.

Cusco.jpg

Cusco1.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Looks good but how much?? And would i have to remove the switch for the alarm under the bonnet??

jerry!!

Hi Jerry, its £150 for the 40D. With the semi circle design of the ends on this Strut brace you may not need to re-locate the alarm switch. I guess now I have a T-Sport myself I could check this for you. B)

Thanks

Kevin

yes you will have to move the alarm switch

yes you will have to move the alarm switch

Where did you relocate it to? Been thinking of several things but nothing really that gonna work very well.

at the min its sort of 'bodged' with tape to hold it 'on' all the time until i get round to it

clifford system looks after the bonnet though

at the min its sort of 'bodged' with tape to hold it 'on' all the time until i get round to it

clifford system looks after the bonnet though

I disconnected mine completely and the Toyota alarm seems ok about it. I have a Clifford in mine as well so I guess I could just leave it out...