Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where does this part belong?

Eisenheim

Hello to everyone here!

I'm hoping a Toyota expert here may have an idea about this as I've looked for ages trying to work this out but no luck. :)

While washing the car, I found a plastic trim fastener sitting in the well bit directly in front of the passenger side rear wheel - I have searched all over the area and around the bumper, under the wheel arch and so on but for the life of me, can't find anywhere where it could have come from and is supposed to go back!
The fasteners around the bumper seem to match the other side and there are two fasteners that I can see holding the bumper directly behind the wheel but I'm not sure of the locations for them. Could someone tell me where it might go or point to a diagram for the fasteners? 

(Yaris Hybrid T4 2013)

s-l300.jpg

Many thanks indeed!
Nick

Similar to those on engine undertray.

It may have been dropped by a mechanic previously working on the car who couldn't find the fastener he dropped so simply took another off the shelf to replace it. So, you may find there aren't actually any missing from anywhere on the car as such.

I've also found quite a few tools hidden inside cars over the years, presumably dropped by previous owners or mechanics. My best find was an entire LED inspection light, covered in an inch thick layer of mud, up on top of the plastic wheel arch liner of an old Citroen! I'd owned the car for years at that point and done all my own servicing, it wasn't mine so I can only assume it had been there a very long time.

Thanks for the replies @yossarian247 and @Madasafish :)

Well I keep the wheel arches clean so it definitely wasn't there to begin with, but perhaps it's fallen out from somewhere after being lost by a mechanic as has been suggested?

Does anyone know how many of these should be underneath the wheel arch or is there a diagram of the bumper and wheel arch with fittings? It seems like it's fallen onto the wheel while moving and then thrown into the well in front...

Check the Battery cover under the back seat, they look too clean to have been on the outside of the car.