Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No heat on drivers side

MickyB123

Hi

I purchased a RAV4 2004 petrol automatic last week from a small dealer, two issues I wonder if you guys can help me with please?

when the climate control is working on auto there is only cool air coming into the drivers side and nice warm air into the passenger side. All the modes seem to work i.e. Air direction to windscreen or footwell, temp goes up and down ok, air con is nice and cold but only cool air through to the drivers side.

also there are no tools or wheel jack, is eBay my best bet for a new set?

many thanks Mick

Strange how some people think they are gaining something when they remove these things as I should think they will never use them.

However to miss-quote, different peoples make this world what it is.

Might be worth contacting the scrapyards,I should think that would be the cheapest 

check that the heater controls are still connected correctly as they have been known to work loose sometimes

Del

Thank you for the information, are the heater controls easy to get to to check connections?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links