Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help with Maps

Mable151

Hi,

Just got a 2015 Auris with (I'm nearly sure) the Touch+Go unit with navigation. I've noticed the map wrong and missing new roads that have been built in the last few years. Are there any good guides to how you would check of there are new maps available and how to get them if there is? Or would that be one for bringing it in to the dealer? Thanks.

Have you registered with My Toyota on the Toyota Ireland website (www.Toyota.ie)? This should provide info on your vehicle spec, map updates, etc.

• Like 1

Thanks. I haven't yet actually, didn't even know you could. I'll check it out.

I suspect that you have Touch2 with Go rather than Touch & Go. http://blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-touch-2-how-to-update-your-maps-and-software

Afaik you can now get 3 years of updates for that for £99 which is a remarkable price compared to other manufacturers' map upgrades. However, all the map data is considerably out of date even when newly released by Toyota (& again similar with other car manufacturers) - often 1 year. As an integrated system it requires more testing & work than a standalone unit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links