Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Body Styling.

mrrandom

Hey, I have ordered a Yaris sports spoiler and side skirts for my GLS VVTI 1.3Litre.... already got the front skirt (as standard i think) how will it look?

!Removed! nice barry ..have the bodykit myself ..just waiting for my booster rear end whenever i get it

just after buyin some alloys too of this forum, should look good when i'm done, im not getin the rear bumper, does it look funny without it? Im also getin side mouldings

yeah barry it looks too high up at the back where u can see the springs underneath but ya can cover that with a rear skirt and itll look the bizz.Im still waiting on my part to come in from germany

the booster one is around 250 euro which isnt dear ..trd one is expensive so is c-one which is nearly 1500 euro unpainted.ya can have single or double exhaust with booster ..I opted for single ...looks nice though

o rite, cant afford anythin else at the moment so far i have shelled out the following

£4500 2 year old yaris

£230 alloys

£17.99 mats

£9.99 gear stick knob

£5.00 stearing cover

£49.99 side mouldings

£149.99 side skirt

£75.00 tsport spoiler

Total Of £4887.97

and have to get the spoiler and skirt fitted and painted yet! AND THAT IS ALL IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS!!!!

geez a lotta money..cost me 1000 irish pounds for the kit 2 year ago from toyota car cost me 15000 new.

it aint a kit man, its just add on's. Im getin a sports spoiler and side skirts, also gonna put on side mouldings. its a custom job. puttin on alloys too.

£75 for the tte spoiler? or is it the "sport" one off eBay that was linked in another post?

Me wants tte spoiler! :D

the tte one is the t-sport one and 75 quid is damn cheap barry i paid 90 which was cheapest genuine to date so ur a lucky guy! put some pics up wen done

i'm agitated now cause was on the phone with the toyota guy, they aint lettin me have the T-Sport one, only the standard yaris one cause i dont have a T-Sport yaris. so im getin the standard yaris sports one, which I think looks somethin like that one on eBay

i'm agitated now cause was on the phone with the toyota guy, they aint lettin me have the T-Sport one, only the standard yaris one cause i dont have a T-Sport yaris. so im getin the standard yaris sports one, which I think looks somethin like that one on ebay

They wouldnt let you have the tsport one coz you dont have a tsport?!!? :huh:

Ask someone else at toyota mate the bloke probably didnt know what he was talking about :ffs:

I think i heard before that the TTE spoiler cost about £200-£300 from the dealer or something, which is damn expensive.

Luckily i had it on as standard on mine! :D

Anyway Barry .. which side skirts you getting? The Yaris sport pack ones or the T-Sport ones? Cos i was thinking of getting some but i think the T-Sport ones costs a bit more?

yeah they do lol, alot more. im getin the sport side skirt pack. aint got a rear spoiler yet though, dont think ill even get one u no.... not sure yet like,. just after puttin my wheel trims up for sale on eBay. they are new like, never been driven, my reserve price is £50 if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=7906434322

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links