Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Rav 4

Trapper

Hello to all members,

I'm new to this particular forum and I don't really know a lot about the mechanical side of motor cars. My simple question is, could any members give myself any advice on the Toyota Rav 4 and the Toyota Hi-lux. I need a motor car for off' road ability and for my dogs also; and I was asking for advice basically on the Toyota Rav4's reliability, fuel consumption and off-road capability compared to the Toyota Hi-lux's good points also. It is well known of course about the Hi-lux's reliability, however, It would be valuable for any advice please. I don't plan to buy any car in brand new condition as yet, until I've had experience with certain vehicles in question. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Trapper...

Watcha David and a big welcome to the club.

Generally on here the opinion is that the petrol engine is bomb proof if that is what you have in mind.I am like a lot of owners on here and am very happy with mine.You will find the spec on my profile If you are in the Eastwood area you are welcome to have a look at mine If you want to stick to diesel that is a different matter of course. PM me if you think I can help at all

Del

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links