Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deleted destination but it still gives instructions !

birdseye

Just returned from 4 days away, we had the satnav set for home but halfway back we decided to make a detour to an area we know well so I deleted the destination, as we started off it continued to give voice prompts for turns etc. I checked again that it was deleted and it showed there were no destinations set. I had to resort to turning the volume off as it tried all the way home to send me back. Is this a known bug?  I've not restarted the car since returning but hopefully it will have corrected itself. Very annoying nevertheless.

deleting the destination just removes it from the list of choices when selecting a destination, you have to select stop guidance to halt the route: 

Touch the "..." button, bottom right corner of the Nav screen, touch the red "STOP" sign on the menu that pops out.

Thank you kithmo, that sorted it, on our previous Gen2 it was more obvious but now I know where to look so is this!

You're welcome, why they can't put "Menu" or "Options" instead of "..." on the tab I don't know ?