Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got it at last!!

Santii

Hello!

atlast picked up the PiP today and had an interesting moment at the petrol station whilst trying to figure out how to open the fuel cap...so why not make it like the plugin cap?

can feel a lot more questions coming here. Please feel free to help or criticise....

Congrats

I saw a plugin last week and saw what looked like 2 fuel doors :biggrin:

It was following me lol

The locking petrol flap is pretty standard for Toyotas. There is a flap release lever in the driver's area.  The locking bit is to make it more difficult for the fuel to be stolen (or for stuff to added to your fuel).  I was amazed that the electricity flap didn't have a lock and could be opened.by anybody at any time.

1 hour ago, johalareewi said:

The locking petrol flap is pretty standard for Toyotas. There is a flap release lever in the driver's area.  The locking bit is to make it more difficult for the fuel to be stolen (or for stuff to added to your fuel).  I was amazed that the electricity flap didn't have a lock and could be opened.by anybody at any time.

Suppose it is more difficult for someone to steal the electricity. If they did, what would they be charged with, and would it come as a shock to them?

• Like 3

Suppose it is more difficult for someone to steal the electricity. If they did, what would they be charged with, and would it come as a shock to them?

Just brought back memories of one of the robocop films with magnavolt car security system. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 03/02/2017 at 10:13 AM, FROSTYBALLS said:

Less of a shock than the one I got from your joke! ;)