Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Woo Hoo Mortgage Application Accepted

TheNissanMan

Just been notified by email....

"Hello, my name is Joel Chappell. We wanted to let you know that

we have received and reviewed your mórtgage applicatíon. We are

happy to let you know that it has been approved.

Could we ask you to please fill out the final details we need to complete the process:

Quick Form

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Joel Chappell

MBR Association"

Only one problemo, I haven't applied for a mortgage and would trust the email address "titaniumbzqo@algx.net" as far as I could throw it....

Wonder what they want on the Quick Form, maybe I should have a look and email them to ask how thick I really am :)

Dear Scumbag,

Thank you for your offer of the mortgage, but I feel the need to decline your offer on the basis that I believe you are a lonely sad person with nothing better to do than send spam mails to people around the world in the vain hope that they may infact be as stupid as you obviously are. How anyone could be less intelligent than yourself however, is a mystery as you are clearly the dumbest person on this planet.

Thank you again for your offer but kindly go :censor: yourself,

Sincerley

Everyone in the World.

You know whats really stupid, if you look at the HTML it shows the address they really use :D just put :censor: you in every field! :D

i get these pretending to be from eBay

Was thinking more along the lines off....

Dear Joel,

In response to your notification that I have been accepted by you long established company for the mortage which was never applied to I thought out of respect I should waste more of my time by actually sending you a response.

Not as a muppet who actually filled out your Quick Form which I am sure if you managed to copy and paste (sorry forgot not to get to technical), typed the CORRECT Website Address in would ask me for all sorts of personal and financial information but to ask what sort of inane idiot expectes fools to respond to an email claiming they have been accepted for a Mortgage.

It may need buying a house for most people is one of the biggest expenses in their life, apart from getting rid of fools like yourself once hooked but something they are sure to remember.

Please note this email has been forwarded to the relavent parties and am sure you will be recieving a notice of account termination shortly...

All the best

R

Think my offering is funnier though....... :lol:

the fake eBay ones I just write fake logins etc ..

Let 'em do some time wasting of their own ..

lol These people must think we're dense!

As if your really gonna fill in all your details for a mortgage you havent even asked for! lol

Thats like telling someone whos never played the lottery

"Congratulations - you have just won the jackpot - please enter all your personal details, including your username, password and send us £10,000 to...... scam@national-lottery-scam.scam.uk"

:lol::lol::lol:

*Writes email off too scam@national-lottery-scam.scam.uk*

I've won the lotto peeps !!!

*Writes email off too scam@national-lottery-scam.scam.uk*

I've won the lotto peeps !!!

Hey Bibbs - you dont think it could be a scam do you? :D :P

Nahhhh - what was I thinking - it MUST be legit! :thumbsup: :D

Dear Scumbag,

Thank you for your offer of the mortgage, but I feel the need to decline your offer on the basis that I believe you are a lonely sad person with nothing better to do than send spam mails to people around the world in the vain hope that they may infact be as stupid as you obviously are. How anyone could be less intelligent than yourself however, is a mystery as you are clearly the dumbest person on this planet.

Thank you again for your offer but kindly go :censor: yourself,

Sincerley

Everyone in the World.

I would not be able to send that cos my mail prog will say

MOOD WARNING

You message to email@address.com regarding subject is likely to offend the average reader. You might consider toneing it down.

Dear Scumbag,

Thank you again for your offer but kindly go  :censor:  yourself,

Sincerley

Everyone in the World.

I would not be able to send that cos my mail prog will say

MOOD WARNING

You message to email@address.com regarding subject is likely to offend the average reader. You might consider toneing it down.

Get a better mail program then........... :lol::lol::lol:

Or learn to get tough with stupid online imbeciles who spend their meagre existance spamming and thinking others are possibly as dumb as they are......

I take no prisoners.......... :ph34r:

I get regular offers to enlarge certain body areas... lol.

well stop subscribing to those newsletters if they offend you ;)

I hate SPAM emails !!!

I get regular offers to enlarge certain body areas... lol.

what are you waiting for :lol::ph34r:

what are you waiting for 

The cheque to clear, I believe ..