Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Space saver Space wheel.

peter3696

I am not really confident driving a car without a Spare wheel. My 2013 RAV 4 has a largish square section under the boot floor. Would a Space saver Space wheel fit in this Space? 

Edited by peter3696
Spelling

As I recall, the 2013 RAV 4.4 came with either a puncture repair kit (bottle of gunk and a compressor) and a useful storage box under the boot floor or a space saver spare - mine came with the space saver. So there is certainly room under the boot floor for a space saver (not a full-size spare wheel) but I suspect that you'd need to remove the storage box first and, even then, you would be missing the fixings to bolt down the spare. Picture of the spare in mine attached ...

20170210_140938.jpg

the bolt/retainer is usually only a few £

It is possible to fit a space saver wheel into a Rav 4.4 that didn't come with a factory fit but it is not just a case of dropping/bolting the wheel down, here is a list i put together back when the Rav 4.4 didn't have a factory fit wheel cars without factory fit space saver are missing the bracket required to bolt the wheel down securely.

4.4 rav spare kit.png

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links