Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PCS button (Pre Colision System)

psyxologos

As per title. I just got delivery of my Land Cruiser Invincible, and I can see the PCS light indicating that the system is on, but I do not know how to turn it on and off. Any idea as to how to do this? There was an issue when they delivered the vehicle, and I did not receive my owner's manual yet (it should arrive in the post soon) so I cannot check it there...

Many thanks

Can't help from personal experience but you should be able to download the manual from MyToyota

The manual supplied with new vehicles is an abbreviated version. The full manual may be downloaded from https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme?gclid=CJmAoZzfh9ICFU5IGQodxn4Ebw&gclsrc=ds&dclid=CNrwrZzfh9ICFUSoUQodOYoNqw#/my-toyota/eManual

or one can order and purchase one from your Toyota dealer, although due to low print runs it may be relatively expensive.

Thanks. The online manual states that there should be a button that turns it on and off, but it is not where it says it should be (please see picture). I am going crazy here...

0-02-05-0f6a2f7f0013c406c74a943529b882c52f14d8150c448e842be2289171e3f276_full.jpg

0-02-05-3e6b2abf91d16b5fd2b2bbf0fcc70ccc5fef1cd46bfbd215d108441c7b42bed0_full.jpg

0-02-05-9bd43d1e672e044468da8423b01a743abe91da33af41da0be5883090511ccfe7_full.jpg

one.jpg

OK. I found it.

From another Forum:

Sale guy struggled to show me, but eventually we found it. It's under the steering column, at the base where it is under the dash. Small indented button, sort of like the tire pressure button, which is closer to the driver, but that tire pressure button is to the left, not as far away from the driver as the PCS button is. We had to get a flashlight and get on our knees. Good luck…best I can describe. It was a demo, so can't provide photo.
 I quit using my yes and just began using my hands, feeling around blindly for it. I found it just as you described it; completely hidden up under the base of the steering column and 3"=4" to the left of center toward the driver's door. I'm not sure how you would ever see it- but I was able to test it by pushing the button and seeing the "PCS" sign light up on the dash indicating the system was disengaged. I re-engaged it and went to bed satisfied. LOL!

Thanks to all,

Panic over....