Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch 2 & Go Plus – Dim when headlights switched on

estate

Has anyone worked out how to keep the Sat Nav Display bright, when the headlights are switched on during the day on the Touch 2 & Go Plus system yet?

I've tried the way it was done with the Touch and Go system: "Turn on the car headlights (the Sat Nav switches to night mode), then I select "Display" and select "Day mode" and it stays permanently in the day mode", but with the Touch 2 & Go Plus, if you do this and then select the headlights off and then switch them back on again the display dims again. Am I missing something?

Yes just go to the display settings and select "day mode".

Edit.

Sorry just re read your question I will now have to check if mine does the same.

Edited by revband
Incorrect information

OK, I have now checked and on mine.

select setting, display, check day mode, turn on lights  and lights still dim but not as much, with light still on i can adjust the brightness and contrast of the screen in day mode with lights on, turning lights on/off and ignition on/off has no effect and the setting is remembered.

Thanks Dennis, just done exactly as you said, and I also got the display dimming again, but as you said "not as much". Adjusted the brightness up and its fine now. 

Thank you. 

• Like 1