Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

new member already asking for help..

mx5 mark

Well hello everyone. i am a member of a few car forums. and a moderator on 1 or 2. most are honda and mx5 forums to be honest as this is my business. Total mx5 repair.

i buy sell and repair the lil things. i also run a club on saturdays for guys to come and work on there own cars called total 5s both things are on facebook if you fancy looking me up.lol.

Any way why am i here.. good question. i have just been donated a very clean 2004 rav 4 d4d 2l derv 5 door in silver. very nice car but the last owner was a silly fellow and has cat the wires to the heater controls. in the drivers foot well. i have stripped these back and have found they are all white with a numbers on. (this is going to hurt) oh dear i thought how the heck..it would seem he used the cars loom to tape aftermarket wires to and just snipped the lt to remove his fancy lights..

the wires concerned are the large white block of 20 pins on the control and the 2x 5 pin connectors that go to 2 different items in the drivers foot well. i assume heat control and direction vents as both do not work..

this has left my car with no heating controls so a very cheeky  Hello and a please help me.

20170223_183228.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links