Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Accessory Textile Floor Mats for 2017 Avensis

estate

Does anyone know if the Interior Accessory Textile Floor mats for Avensis, that are shown on the website, (when you build your car) are the same as the type that is normally supplied with a new vehicle?

The Toyota dealership that I purchased the car from are having problems identifying another set of mats for the vehicle and it looks like the ones shown on the web side are the same type, as those that are normally supply with the vehicle.

I opted for the accessory mats, (if there is any), as my experience with the mats, that are normally supply with the vehicle, is after about a year's use, they start to wear out and holes appear in them.

This is the description of the mats on the website: "Textile floor mats". "Genuine textile floor mats are available in either velour or needle felt material. They are tough, practical and easy to clean. The driver’s mat has a special fixing to prevent slippage during use".

They look the same but I was hoping they would have been made of a bit more robust material.

They would be the same as dealers supply. As regards wear, Toyota began selling single car mats for the driver's side (which is usually the side that wears the most) for some vehicles a couple of years ago - see: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Toyota-Avensis-Standard-Single-Driver-Floor-Carpet-Mat-PZ410T035HFA-/321868368832?fits=Cars+Year%3A2015|Model%3AAvensis&hash=item4af0d98bc0

or you can go with the oem rubber ones or various 3rd party carpet/rubber. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links