Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

LEDs

Duggerz

Hi all, has anyone found any that will fit in a T25 facelift and have a decent output and beam pattern? I'm using night breakers and they are ok, but I could use more on these days of newer cars with massively over-powered headlights. I've not considered HIDs so far. The replacements would need to be without external ballast of course you fit inside the headlight units.

Cheers

Ian

Strictly speaking they would be illegal for use on public roads. Your choice of course ...

371786510808.(ebay) check these out I'm buying them myself though they are coming from China you can pay more in the UK for them if your looking them quickly. They are 1500 lumin's. 

Thanks Frankie, I checked that listing and those ones look like fog light bulbs. If used as headlights the beam pattern will be all over the place.

Oh damn never seen that lol just seen H7 bulbs

I have LED as standard in my new avensis. Is there anyway I can check what they are? Might be a good starting point for you?

H call, thanks for your message. I don't know what fitment they are, but I understand that factory fitted Leds are a very different design to retrofit units. In nut care I knew I need H7 bulbs but the main challenge is that there is very little spectre behind the bulb as the lamp was designed for halogen bulbs, and most of the aftermarket Leds have a huge ballast and or heatsink that won't fit. Thanks for your offer though, very kind of you.

Ahhh ok no probs, I ran HID in my 2012 avensis, went through MOT no issues at all. Just another option 👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links