Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bargains 2006 front and rear nudge bar ? Anyone seen these ?

Moorebargains

Im looking for a front nudge bar for my missis 2006 XT4 and came across this site.

The nudge bar looks genuine or at least a good copy ! lol

But also includes a rear matching chrome nudge guard, which ive never seen before.

Has anyone ever bought from this site or these people and/or seen the rear nudge guard before ?

The price from Toyota for just the front nudge bar collected is £294 - so these are a super bargain if there upto scratch.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2006-2011-RAV4-High-quality-plastic-ABS-Chrome-Front-Rear-bumper-cover-trim/32753266063.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.101.DSLhib

The issue with bull or nudge bars is that it is illegal to sell/fit non-approved bull/nudge bar products (ie without the 'e1' marking) in the UK. See the attached - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/bull-bars - especially the embedded PDF document.

As far as I'm aware the fact the nudge bars may be CE tested doesn't meet the approval standards.

Legally you would also need to notify your insurer of the fitments.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links