Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

toyota lucida

june1955

Hi i have a K reg diesel Lucida and all the dashboard lights are staying on I have put a new Alternator and a new Battery on but they are still staying on can anyone help 

More details required.

Does the vehicle start? Are there other issues? When did this fault start occurring? What happened just before the fault occurred?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I wonder if you can help?
K reg 1993 Toyota Lucida we have had for 7 years and love it never really had any problems but a few weeks ago my hubby went to the local shop (which he do everyday in the lucida) and on way home the motor just cut out and wouldn't start so we jump started it so we could get it home. Well hubby brought a new Battery and put on it also new alternator it starts up perfect now all the dashboard warning lights are on and wont go off also there is a alarm sounding? He has checked the fuses.Any help would be appreciated 

We have no manual either. Please help!!
Thanks June

11 hours ago, june1955 said:

K reg 1993 Toyota Lucida we have had for 7 years and love it never really had any problems but a few weeks ago my hubby went to the local shop (which he do everyday in the lucida) and on way home the motor just cut out and wouldn't start so we jump started it so we could get it home. Well hubby brought a new battery and put on it also new alternator it starts up perfect now all the dashboard warning lights are on and wont go off also there is a alarm sounding? He has checked the fuses.Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks June

Has he done anything like this before?

There is a procedure to carry out when changing a vehicle Battery. I trust he followed this?

9 hours ago, Paulscarbs said:

Has he done anything like this before?

There is a procedure to carry out when changing a vehicle battery. I trust he followed this?

No he hasnt         what is the procedure please

On 10/03/2017 at 0:12 PM, june1955 said:

K reg 1993 Toyota Lucida we have had for 7 years and love it never really had any problems but a few weeks ago my hubby went to the local shop (which he do everyday in the lucida) and on way home the motor just cut out and wouldn't start so we jump started it so we could get it home. Well hubby brought a new battery and put on it also new alternator it starts up perfect now all the dashboard warning lights are on and wont go off also there is a alarm sounding? He has checked the fuses.Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks June

A quick search on the Internet revealed this:

http://m.wikihow.com/Change-a-Car-Battery

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links