Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

petrol tank

tony watkins

Can anybody tell me the cost of replacing a petrol tank rav 4 year 2001

Hi Tony and welcome aboard. Are you talking diy, indie garage supply and fit or main dealer. Labour rates vary  in different garages in different locations and as you do not have that info in your profile, there is no way members can give you accurate info as to their local costs Things like you have put in your question if added to the profile will save you having to input that info for any future inquiries

Again a big welcome on here

Del

Hi thank for getting backto me when you say profile. how do you me all new to this sort of thing start from the beginning. can you tell me how can i get a short cut straight. To this site that would help. Me a lot if you could

Hello Tony - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

To update your profile, click on your user name and this will take you to your home page . To the right of the black toolbar across the top of your home page, there is a button 'edit profile'. Click this button and you can add details for your car, year, your area, etc. When you have done your update, click on the save button.

• Like 1

Ethanksok at that as son has i can for the info i will look at that as soon as i can many thanks 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links