Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking sensor - visual display ?

Kopfkissen

Hi.  Just signed up here.  Am wanting to buy an Auris (probably Touring Sports Design hybrid), but would like some info on the parking pack.  I currently have an Audi A4 and the parking sensors there emit a beeping sound but you also see a graphic of the car with red lines indicating which obstacle you are getting close to.  Does the Auris parking pack have this visual display too or is it just the beeping sound ?

Will your Auris come with a reversing camera too....ours has the camera (T-spirit) but to  be honest, I rely on the beep of the sensors more than the camera.

Yes you get a visual display of which of  the sensors the car is closest too with a car graphic illustrating the Auris has 4 rear plus 5 front and side  combined with the rear camera it makes parking so much much easier with my auris tourer excel

My Auris (icon) doesn't give any visual display linked to the parking sensors - a feature associated with higher trim levels perhaps?   

In the UK, only the top spec Excel has factory fit sensors which include a visual display

2013 > 2015 has a monochrome display on the MFD between the speedo and ecometer

2016 > has a colour display on either the MFD or the Touch 2 display

all other models can have sensors but these are accessory add ons which do not include a display.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links