Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota corolla Ae101 4AGE MVF model Year:1992

C`ute

Hi guys, just thought that i should share this great news that there is this place where you can get this very very rare aftermarket Air control valve for all Silvertop/Blacktop 4 AGE 20 valve engines. I own one of this but recently, i had some idling issues where the Idling would fluctuate and even switch off in the middle of nowhere!!.. after a lot of headache and loss of over us$1000 trying to diagnose, I took the car to Toyota Kenya where it has been since beginning of November 2016.I now have the vehicle but the idling problem still persist when I connect the Idle valve and the technicians who worked tirelessly  advised me that all is perfect but that valve seems to cause this problem when connected so am now running the car without it until i get another new one. Unfortunately this part is very rare and the few places i found stock, it ended costing me more than USD400 before shipping.

Luckily, I came across this seller on Alibaba in my desperation to get this part at a cheaper cost, dealing with a variety of this Air idle controls for different vehicles. Please feel free to browse in case you are stuck with this problem. Trust U me!.. I know how it feels to lack a part for your beloved ride. Unfortunately am still waiting on the part as it is on transit and i will update on this forum on quality and performance and if hopefully my problem has been resolved. I have attached my Gt for your viewing.Am thinking of selling the car after sorting out the issue but if I get some worthy offers.

Here is the link to the shop https://weidamaoyi.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8239084.0.0.C6Orce

cameraA1 109.jpg

cameraA1 111.jpg

1992 Corolla GT 001.jpg

1992 Corolla GT 0041.jpg

1992 Corolla GT 1.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2017 at 2:12 PM, C`ute said:

Hi guys, just thought that i should share this great news that there is this place where you can get this very very rare aftermarket Air control valve for all Silvertop/Blacktop 4 AGE 20 valve engines. I own one of this but recently, i had some idling issues where the Idling would fluctuate and even switch off in the middle of nowhere!!.. after a lot of headache and loss of over us$1000 trying to diagnose, I took the car to Toyota Kenya where it has been since beginning of November 2016.I now have the vehicle but the idling problem still persist when I connect the Idle valve and the technicians who worked tirelessly  advised me that all is perfect but that valve seems to cause this problem when connected so am now running the car without it until i get another new one. Unfortunately this part is very rare and the few places i found stock, it ended costing me more than USD400 before shipping.

Luckily, I came across this seller on Alibaba in my desperation to get this part at a cheaper cost, dealing with a variety of this Air idle controls for different vehicles. Please feel free to browse in case you are stuck with this problem. Trust U me!.. I know how it feels to lack a part for your beloved ride. Unfortunately am still waiting on the part as it is on transit and i will update on this forum on quality and performance and if hopefully my problem has been resolved. I have attached my Gt for your viewing.Am thinking of selling the car after sorting out the issue but if I get some worthy offers.

Here is the link to the shop https://weidamaoyi.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8239084.0.0.C6Orce

cameraA1 109.jpg

cameraA1 111.jpg

1992 Corolla GT 001.jpg

1992 Corolla GT 0041.jpg

1992 Corolla GT 1.JPG

Hi Toyota owners!!....So the vehicle behaved so that it was released from Toyota dealership w/shop here in Nairobi and i used it a couple of times without any issues except the slightly higher revs due to lack of ISVC input . So now the Idle valve finally arrived in great shape. It seems like a used one but looks great. Now, I tested this part by simply connecting the two vacuum pipes that goes into it and the electrical signal connection and guess what,there was no change. The car run for 4 minutes and then the usual intermittent revving/under revving, chocking and finally switch off. Honestly am now very stressed and just to add to this disappointing event, the vehicle now acts like this even with the ISVC valve disconnected. So now i am stuck completely...

Any one with ideas would be of great help about now!!...Just on the same, would anyone tell me if I can have the removed ECU mapped afresh? Perhaps that's where the problem is. I just do not want to get another 4-AGE engine only to fix and find no difference and all the technicians who checked and did a variety of tests on the vehicle feel that everything including the engine is working properly...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links