Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The "k-19" Bodykit

Crisis

Not sure if any of you know about this kit. But just wanna hear what you may know. If its any good, who makes it and all that. Here are some pix.

000075.jpg

000076.jpg

000077.jpg

It can be found on this website - www.stxstyling.co.uk - for ONLY £511.00

So give me the low down of the good, the bad, the ugly.

Also I hate that back picture with the exhaust in the middle, rekon it would look good with a split exhaust on either side.

So what do you think? Personally I think it looks great! And a fantastic price as well!

I'm not sure if anyone on toc has got this kit fitted. I personally like it too, shame it doesnt fit a facelift :(

it's nice an all, but seems a bit to boy-racer like for me.

Plus the single exhaust in the middle looks cack :unsure:

Does it only fit the phase one then? The none-eye drop lights?

Just this kit extends the car down using grills, and their isnt to much styling to it.

Well on the topic of the phases 1 and 2. Wheres the transition? What Reg was 1 and what Reg was 2. Where did it all begin.

Also I aint got a Yaris just yet, but I plan to get a T-Sport 2nd hand, so I hope the phase 1 had the T-Sport option.

Yeh the middle exhuast looks *******. If I can say such a thing.

Better would be like on the back of the carcept where the exhaust comes out one or both of the sides. I dont like the single exhaust in the middle. But that can be changed.

Then if need be, add in a bonnet scoop like on the C-One body kit. If ya cant afford the full Carbon Fibre job.

Yeh it is a bit boy racer, but arn't most bodykits? Some bodykit are just so suttle not many people would notice it really. The carcept one is certainly a kit to fall into that category.

Yeh it is a bit boy racer, but arn't most bodykits? Some bodykit are just so suttle not many people would notice it really. The carcept one is certainly a kit to fall into that category.

Not all body kits look extremely boy racer, take the C-One kit for example, it's not really a boy racer as it looks more more stylish then OTT.

Plus it's got a nice authentic Japanese look to it.

Yeh I guess so, plus it can't really be boy racer cause of the price! Lol. But yeh you make a point.

With regards to the transition to the phase 2 model i think it was 2003 but dont quote me on that!

The front bumper would obviously need to be modified so It could fit a facelift...Come to think of it I was recently told the rear bumpers are different between phase 1&2 so I guess that rear bumper ^ would have to be modified aswell!

Not sure bout skirts though! :D

Matt

I must say i agree with Kenc ... it looks a bit cack and too boy racerish.

I'd much prefer the Jap kits that look more subtle, more stylish and less like a !Removed! nova! :D

Yup .. transition to phase 2 was in 2003.

02 and 52 Reg Yaris were still phase 1.

Thx for those transition dates.

And plllzzz dnt get me started on !Removed! Novas! Lol I friggin hate em :)

the problem ull have is the exhaust.its situated right in front of the exhaust so I assume major problems there.I was going to get that bodykit myself but I decided against it

What you mean? That to fit the kit you would need a custom exhaust so it comes out in the right place?

Yeh but I would get a custom exhaust anyways. I guess you would have to get the exhaust, and provide them with dimensions for this kit, then put the back on. Why do things have to get so complex these days?

Yeh I think scorpion make custom exhausts. You go into one of their places, and you just pay for the parts you need, which is pretty good and they weld it all up for you.

Thanks for that insight everyone!

Yaris30 have you got a body kit now? Which one did ya go for?

I have the ordinary toyota kit for the yaris but I have ordered the rear booster skirt with single exhaust from germany so Im waiting for it to arrive and thatll be my bodykit complete...then maybe a turbo in a year or so..dunno.. :D

neva seen this kit before not that nice its neither outrageous or low key an the exhaust looks pap,

Please ignore that ******* exhaust!

Its not outrageous. Its just a body extension with grills.

Could look pretty nice with a carbon bonnet.

yeah OZ supertourismos!

a extremely popular wheel!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links