Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica GT4 ST205 For Sale

Tgarwood

Hi everyone, 

I'm thinking of selling my GT4 in order to help save money to eventually buy a house. (Time to stop spending it all on fuel!)

Now, I've had this car as a daily for the past 3 years and I've loved every second. It is getting a little worn around the edges now though and I was hoping you guys could help me out with a valuation.

I'll be as honest as I can with the description and I will also get some new pictures up this weekend once I've given it a good clean inside and out.

So it's a 1996 ST205 Import. 

Currently on around 230,000KM. Will double check and update asap.

Genuine OZ Roulette 16" wheels. All tyres also have plenty of tread. Fronts have only recently been replaced. Toyo T1-R all round.

Projector Headlights.

Simple mechanical Boost controller fitted along with a full Mongoose exhaust system including decat. Also has a HKS Muschroom filter, unfortunately I've never had it on a rolling road but it goes well and is a very quick car.

Turbo Timer.

Dump valve fitted also, not sure of the brand but it's very loud!

Fitted with the rare Recaro bucket seats, both in pretty good condition but with some wear to the bolsters (Will get pictures of the interior up this weekend).

Sticking with the interior.. It also has a genuine OMP WRC Steering wheel and all Speakers have been replaced for better sound quality.

Bad points:

Some rust coming through at the bottom of both doors. Also a little on the front arch. Had it's last MOT in December and the tester said it was mint underneath and very solid. Just needs some surface rust touching up.

Paint work isn't in great condition but this is a 20 year old car so it's to be expected. Could do with a proper restore really as there are some bad swirl marks on the paint but it still looks amazing once polished.

The passenger side headlight has a broken mount where a small bird hit it. The actual lense isn't damaged at all, it is just the plastic mount that keeps the light in place, I'm sure this could easily be fixed with a bracket but it has never bothered me too much.

I've noticed some judder on the brake pedal when braking and turning at low speeds, haven't yet looked into it but could just simply be that it needs new pads. 

Does smoke a little when at full boost but nothing major.

Only other bad point I can think of is that the alarm can be a bit temperamental if it's parked on a slope! This has never really been a problem for me and I'm sure could be easily rectified if it bothered you.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll be sure to update this as soon as I can once I think of more info and get some better pics for you. Just let me know if there's anything else you would like to know.

I will say though that this has been my daily for the last 3 years and I've absolutely adored driving this car. So fun to drive and it will be a very sad day for me once someone else drives it away. You will not be disappointed.

10296559_10152719522968478_7392735640551370986_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Gave it a quick clean yesterday so have now attached a bunch of pictures. Let me know what you think!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 14/03/2017 at 10:02 PM, Tgarwood said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm thinking of selling my GT4 in order to help save money to eventually buy a house. (Time to stop spending it all on fuel!)

Now, I've had this car as a daily for the past 3 years and I've loved every second. It is getting a little worn around the edges now though and I was hoping you guys could help me out with a valuation.

I'll be as honest as I can with the description and I will also get some new pictures up this weekend once I've given it a good clean inside and out.

So it's a 1996 ST205 Import. 

Currently on around 230,000KM. Will double check and update asap.

Genuine OZ Roulette 16" wheels. All tyres also have plenty of tread. Fronts have only recently been replaced. Toyo T1-R all round.

Projector Headlights.

Simple mechanical Boost controller fitted along with a full Mongoose exhaust system including decat. Also has a HKS Muschroom filter, unfortunately I've never had it on a rolling road but it goes well and is a very quick car.

Turbo Timer.

Dump valve fitted also, not sure of the brand but it's very loud!

Fitted with the rare Recaro bucket seats, both in pretty good condition but with some wear to the bolsters (Will get pictures of the interior up this weekend).

Sticking with the interior.. It also has a genuine OMP WRC Steering wheel and all speakers have been replaced for better sound quality.

Bad points:

Some rust coming through at the bottom of both doors. Also a little on the front arch. Had it's last MOT in December and the tester said it was mint underneath and very solid. Just needs some surface rust touching up.

Paint work isn't in great condition but this is a 20 year old car so it's to be expected. Could do with a proper restore really as there are some bad swirl marks on the paint but it still looks amazing once polished.

The passenger side headlight has a broken mount where a small bird hit it. The actual lense isn't damaged at all, it is just the plastic mount that keeps the light in place, I'm sure this could easily be fixed with a bracket but it has never bothered me too much.

I've noticed some judder on the brake pedal when braking and turning at low speeds, haven't yet looked into it but could just simply be that it needs new pads. 

Does smoke a little when at full boost but nothing major.

Only other bad point I can think of is that the alarm can be a bit temperamental if it's parked on a slope! This has never really been a problem for me and I'm sure could be easily rectified if it bothered you.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll be sure to update this as soon as I can once I think of more info and get some better pics for you. Just let me know if there's anything else you would like to know.

I will say though that this has been my daily for the last 3 years and I've absolutely adored driving this car. So fun to drive and it will be a very sad day for me once someone else drives it away. You will not be disappointed.

10296559_10152719522968478_7392735640551370986_n.jpg

Is it still for sale.how you want for it.thanks lee

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links