Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis 2004, D4D 85kw, hatchback

Karlsons

Hello everyone, I have recently bought Toyota avensis 2004, 2,0l D4D, 85kw version. And I would like to ask for your help, because I can't resolve problem I am having with it. I'll try to describe it shortly, so the problem is with starting the car, I have been to 4 diagnostics for now and all of them shows no faults or any problems, as they said  the condition is verry good, but it sometimes still can't be started, I have changed a lot of parts including filters, Battery, stater, have paid for diagnostics but without any results, the problem mostly occurs when the temperature is below 0 or it's really wet air outside, so according to this I have expelled imobiliser from my problem list, have you got any advise where should I look for to fix the problem? Could it be some mistake in electronics? How can I solve it if even experienced mechanics, can't do or even say anything about it? Thank you! 

I was gonna suggest the Starter motor as there is a known issue with it causing starting problems when the engine is warm, but I see you've changed that and your problem is when the engine is cold so it probably doesn't apply anyway...

Only other thing that springs to mind is the glow plugs - Do you just start the car right away or do you wait for the glow-plug light to go out?

When it's particularly cold here (Which is rare daaan saaaaf!), I'll put the ignition to position two, wait for the glow plug light to go out, then flick it off and back to position two again , wait for the glow plug light to go out again and then position three to crank the engine. Never had a problem with starting it doing this.

My brother lives further norf and used to have issues starting the car in winter until he started doing this.

The only other thing I can think of is the fuel, but TBH unless you live in northern Scandinavia I doubt that would be an issue...

Here you can see as I try to start my car, without results and it's not even below 0 degree today. I feel really powerless that I can't do anything about it, have you guys got any ideas what should I check next? It really feels like it's missing some kind of a push, or electrical impulse to start the car. 

51152087675__2997D529-A1DC-4CA4-89B3-E16D56431C8B.MOV