Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla Verso Lights problem

PNetwork

Hello Guys,
I have an issue with my tail night light on of my night lights doesn't work and the reverse light on the same side also doesn't work, the stop and the blink works...
I looked for a fuse its not a fuse problem , also changed the bubbles and its the same.
The other side of the tail light works fine everything is ok, its just the left light having a problem with reverse light and the night light.
I don;t know what to do , any suggestions.
Thanks

In the UK only one side is a reversing light, the corresponding position on the other side is a foglight.  Have you checked your sidelight bulb?

edit... I'm not 100%sure about the lights setup on the Verso but it's still worth checking.

Yes , I have checked all the bubbles and switched them and only the Stop bubble works , the weird think I took out the whole left tail light and put the right switch into it , and then the night light worked but the reverse light didn't..

Perhaps a connection to the actual bulb then?  Look down the bulb hole and you should see the small metal strip which connects to the bottom of the bulb.  If it's not touching the bulb it won't work, and often bending it up a little cures it.  If one bulb has two filaments in it then there will be two metal strips, check them both.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links