Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Shelf Request

wlsmith

About to construct one of these myself.... I would like to see your rear shelves that you have made for your yaris so post away!

The view from above:

Shelf2.jpg

The view from below:

Shelf1.jpg

Close up:

Shelf3.jpg

nb: The gold thing ;) unclips to allow you to take the whole parcel shelf out.

Thats very cool... is that just the standard Yaris shelf?

Thanks and yes it is, I did not build that install by the way ;)

I wish I was good at woodwork

here u go mate

3-picture1.gif

3-picture2.gif

wow I've seen that sub before and didn't think it'd take up that much space in the back :o

I take it your Yaris is the 2 door version and you mostly use the back seats for your shopping?

here u go mate

3-picture1.gif

Do the standard plastic bits at the side support the weight of the shelf ok? Looks like you have used 18mm MDF there, I was planning on doing something pretty similar.

cheers mate! may come in handy for the future.

ukno with these stealth shelves.....do they not lower the sound since theres sumit over them?

its special accoustic carpet that lets as much sound as possible through

god knows?

check it aint ya tailgate catch creaking

i think i need to gut my boot neway! sumit metal keeps ratlin, sounds a bit when ya dont close your boot properly, but its a more discreet sound and it aint the boot! need to find out where it is coz it does me nut in, i rarely dont play music - thats wen i heard it <_<

i have TWO annoyin sounds! creaking and rattling! what next :!Removed!:

i think i need to gut my boot neway! sumit metal keeps ratlin, sounds a bit when ya dont close your boot properly, but its a more discreet sound and it aint the boot! need to find out where it is coz it does me nut in, i rarely dont play music - thats wen i heard it <_<

i have TWO annoyin sounds! creaking and rattling! what next :!Removed!:

I've got a rattle/creak thing somewhere in the back too - let me know if you find out what yours is!

yeah they support it fine. no probs yet. lets just say that it annoys my mum. it means she cant nick my car to do the shoppin anymore :P. the sub might be big but it sounds great

yeah they support it fine. no probs yet. lets just say that it annoys my mum. it means she cant nick my car to do the shoppin anymore :P. the sub might be big but it sounds great

I have 2 10" boxes but I'm using some Neutrik connectors for the speaker cables so I can remove the boxes quickly if I need to use the boot for something.