Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wing mirror covers/new wing mirrors

Yaris-nic

Had my Yaris three weeks tomorrow and it's last owner didn't really look after it lots of dinks etc. However the mirrors/ covers are the worst. (This is my first car) and I'm wondering if any one can point me in the right direction or even advise on what I'd expect to pay for two either complete mirror sets or just covers? Thanks 

ps it's a 2009 model.

Hi Nicola & welcome to the forum :smile:

As an indicator of price for genuine parts www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Toyota-RH-Outer-Mirror-Cover-Yaris-1-0L-JPP-08-05-06-11-8791552030-/221851561562? (this may not be exactly what you need so check).

However, you can buy a non-genuine complete mirror unit for less than that on eBay if you search. If you want the covers painted to match the body obviously you need to allow money for that.

Hi, It's worth enquiring at your local dealer spare parts dept. as I recently ordered a cover for a 2006 Jap built Yaris and it came already painted, they know what colour your car is from the reg number, it cost me £38 if irc. 

I got a quote for Driver only mirror for my 2011 - it was £276 including fitting - mine was going to fail MOT if not fixed.  HTH

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links