Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement cabin filter

newsboy

I want to replace the pollen filter on my Auris and yet when I do a search on this website for genuine Toyota spares I get shovelled off to eBay.     Can anyone tell me if these are genuine parts and why is eBay involved - why not Toyota themselves?   Also there seems to be a bewildering range of prices.     Can anyone suggest a cabin filter that is any good.   I am talking about the one which is accessible via the glovebox.

Many thanks for any advice.

I did the same & went to eBay and yes it is genuine Mr T and I have found them very good and had several items direct from Toyota. Good price and quick delivery, they get my vote! :thumbup:

Thanks for the info.   I was puzzled as to why Mr T sells through eBay but it is good to know the stuff is OK.

The Official Toyota Store is Toyota GB's online outlet for selling official Toyota parts and accessories. The site is managed by Pentagon ecommerce management, who also manage online sales for BMW, Eurocarparts, Sports Direct, Co-op, Halfords, etc.

You could also PM Parts King  on this forum who is Lindop Toyota Parts dept. & will probably do you a small discount.