Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does the Yaris SR have a aux option?

Maz44

My Toyota Yaris SR (2008) has the sat nav feature with the usb, when choosing the options it has the aux option but i cant find an aux cable, so i was just wondering if it actually had one

Can you actually select it? Have a look in the glove box and see if there is anything there?

I wish the T&G2 understood mass storage devices like laptop CD player when plugged into USB.

As far as I'm aware Toyota didn't supply aux cables as standard.

there probably is an aux port on the back of the head unit. Whether there is an aux socket installed ex-factory (like there is on my Avensis) is another thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's personal choice, but unless the USB is not work properly, I would rather play my music using USB memory stick over AUX. My car came with AUX and the first thing I did was fit a USB adapter via the CD changer port, at the rear of the stereo . This adapter also had bluetooth, MicroSD slot, and AUX. The sound quality is generally good, and the steering audio controls can change tracks - safer and legal than touching a handheld device.   

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links